Monday, November 7, 2011

Mustard Stripe Towels


These new mustard colored striped towels came in the mail a few weeks ago, and I've been so busy preoccupied that I haven't found the time to do a proper photo shoot with them yet. Until this morning! I finally got my sample towel stitched, photographed, and they are up for sale in my Etsy shop.




The mustard color looks so nice in my country kitchen. It's not a super bright mustard yellow - the stripes are more of a dark caramel mustard - so it looks great with farmhouse kitchen accents like antique yellowware, wooden bowls, old rolling pins, and rustic cutting boards.




It's always fun deciding what letters to choose for my sample towels. I've already stitched a couple with my own initials, but I like to show a variety of letters on the towels I photograph for the shop. I knew I wanted to do an "H", because that has been a popular letter on recent orders. And what could be more cheerful than adding an "I", an initial that often shows up on antique european grain sacks.

What a friendly little towel!



These new mustard stripe towels can be ordered individually HERE or in a set of 2 HERE.

1 comment:

  1. Your towels are lovely, Ellie! I have a mustard French grain sack that I adore, and am considering making a few different items out of. It is soo hard to think about doing it, though, because I love the look of the sack!! We'll see!

    Hope you have a wonderful week!
    :o)
    Becky

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...